Suggested Conference Themes
- AI, machine learning and robotics
- Big data visualization
- Education in cartography and geoinformation science
- Climate changes and risk management
- Geoheritage and cartoheritage
- Geoinformation and cartography in education
- Geospatial technologies for local and regional development
- GIS and ecology
- Location-based services and web mapping
- Map projections
- Maps for autonomous vehicles
- Maritime, military and topographic cartography
- Remote sensing and cartography
- Satellite technologies in cartography
- Spatial data visualization and analysis
- UAV – unmanned aerial vehicles
The Organizing Committee is going to consider proposals of other themes from fields connecting cartography, geography, geodesy, geoinformatics and associated professions.
Conference program, lecture abstracts and presentations are going to be published at the Croatian Cartographic Society website. Papers received by the organizer prior to October 15, 2022 are going to be reviewed and published in Cartography and Geoinformation, issue 38.
English is the official language of the conference.